Collusity or largely known as callus is the area of hard skin caused by friction or pressure. Calluses are no way near harmful, but not doing anything to treat them can lead you to other skin problems such as infections and irritation. Besides, calluses can make you uncomfortable to walk and wear shoes. Therefore, I highly recommend you to give them a shot of treatment. How to get rid of calluses on feet with cider apple vinegar will be revealed in the next paragraph. Let’s jump into it!
Tell Your Family How To Get Rid Of Calluses On Feet In An Easy Way!
Apple cider vinegar has a lot of benefits for your skin including to soften the hard area of the skin. It contains a strong acid property which plays the biggest role in giving such a good effect on your skin. Apple cider vinegar can also help to balance the skin pH which is pretty much useful for those who have excessive sweat. Here go the steps how to get rid of calluses on feet with cider apple vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Pumice stone
- Cotton balls
- Put cotton ball into some cider apple vinegar and apply it on thick area before going to bed
- Next, you can also use a masking tape to avoid the cotton falls off and allows it to stay their overnight
- In the next morning when you wake up, exfoliate your calluses with a pumice stone
- Apply olive or coconut oil on your skin afterward
- Repeat all the steps above two or three times in a week for the optimal result. Isn’t that super easy?
Remember that you need to keep your feet clean if you don’t want to end up with the annoying calluses again. Tell your family member with calluses about how to get rid of calluses on feet with cider apple vinegar, hope it helps!