Hello, people! As we all know that if we have a friend or a family member who got into a jail, communication becomes something more valuable since it rarely to happen (only when you visit them). We are trying to give you a brief explanation about the JPay that will be useful for the communication between you and your inmate. JPay is a private company which allows you to stay connected with the incarcerated ones by sending messages, direct video communication, and images. Let’s jump into the next page for the JPay login guide!
Make An Account And Go To JPay Login Page
By the way, before you eagerly try to log in, make sure that you have created the JPay account first. If you have not created one, go register yourself now. The login only allows people with a registered account. Therefore, here is the JPay login guide:
- Go to the JPay official page on your browser.
- Once you reach the JPay official homepage, click on the green login button. Spot it.
- There is a box available which you can enter your email address (the one you used for registration).
- Don’t forget to type your password as well. Notice your capslock.
- You are allowed to click login. In this step, you will see the JPay services for inmates. Can’t wait to talk to your inmate, huh?
- Next, decide one of the service type you want for you and inmates.
- It’s time to buy the JPay stamp, online payment is needed here (depends on the service)
- The last step is the one you have been waiting for, send your messages! Yeay. (you are allowed if you have bought the JPay stamp that will be delivered to your inmates)
It’s actually super easy peasy lemon squeeze to get yourself login with the JPay login guide. Have a great day, dear friend.